HiGopi.Com - Gopi's Web Home
Date & Time
Welcome to Hi Gopi!
Please bear the following rules to make this forum an information rich good online technical resource.
Technical discussions/informative posts only
No Marketing/Donation/Promotion posts
No personal attacks/verbal abuse
NOTE: New users registrations are closed. Please send me an email if you wish to register in this forum.
I have some text I want to translate to telugu, I want to copy and paste and not type it in.
When I do it doesn't work. What should I do?
- Expert Member
You can use the Umar Multi Lingual Transliteration tool (http://www.higopi.com/ucedit/Multi.html) to convert Unicode English to Phonetic Telugu. This can be done as follows:
1) Select English in the Umar converter "Select Language:" list box
2) Copy the English text you want to convert and paste it in the text box
3) Select Telugu in the Umar converter "Select Language:" list box
4) Click the "Convert all existing text to selected language" checkbox
5) Click OK to the warning message.
All your text will be in Telugu now. Please note that the conversion may not be always 100% perfect. So, cross verify and change if needed.
Pick any two of "Quality, Quick, Cheap" service from me.